1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Please help.

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by Nocontact, Jan 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Nocontact

Nocontact Thread Starter

I'm running a P4 1.7 AsusP4S33 Mobo, with 256 MB DDR Ram.
    I've been repeatedly getting Kernel32.DLL errors and this time I could barely open any programs at all.
    I finally checked my system resources and found that they were down to 1%!! But I only had 3 IE explorer windows open, that's it, no other programs.
    I ran two A-V scans, and Spybot. I did a Scan disc the other day and there was nothing wrong there either.
    I just can't understand this at all and I am really concerned.
    I hope someone can give me some idea why this is happening.
    Thanks

2. Cowboy622

Cowboy622

3. Nocontact

Nocontact Thread Starter

Thanks for a place to start. I'll let you know if this stuff helps or if I still need help.
    Thanks again.

4. Nocontact

Nocontact Thread Starter

Well this was all very educational, but I still can't figure how after having only 3 browser windows open that I can only have 1% free.
    And I'm not clear how it related to the Kernel32.dll error.
    Any other ideas?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/116187

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice