Please help! :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Charlieolley92

There is no sound whatsoever from my computer, not from headphones, not from Bluetooth speaker, not from normal speakers I have un installed and re installed drivers computer says there all up to date and running fine but still no sound!! I am operating on Windows 10 on a lenovo g850 any help would e much appreciated

Before you upgraded to windows 10 did you make sure all of the hardware on your laptop was compatible with windows 10. I went to lenovo's website & couldn't find G850 but i did find a G580, did you mix up the numbers when you were typing? Anyways the list of Operating Systems for your laptop doesn't have windows 10 listed. Only Windows 7 & 8 are listed. That tells me windows 10 may not be fully compatible with your computer which explains why the sound for your computer doesn't work. What audio drivers are you using? Generic?

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Make sure that none of the sound bars in Volume Mixer is not set to 0.

upload_2016-3-29_8-27-10.png

Also make sure that there are no warnings in Device Manager.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online