Please Help!!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dcd726

I went to download something off the internet, and I always get that suspisious file screen, I say OK and then I get a 2nd download screen saying where do you want to download to. I chose word instead of acrobat and the little check box at the bottom was checked that said always download to this program. Now when I download anything it goes right into word and comes up all encrypted. I don't even get the second dialog box to choose anymore. I already tried to go into my computer and change the file types, but that didn't work. Any suggestions?

dcd726 said:
I went to download something off the internet, and I always get that suspisious file screen, I say OK and then I get a 2nd download screen saying where do you want to download to. I chose word instead of acrobat and the little check box at the bottom was checked that said always download to this program. Now when I download anything it goes right into word and comes up all encrypted. I don't even get the second dialog box to choose anymore. I already tried to go into my computer and change the file types, but that didn't work. Any suggestions?
I am assumeing this is Internet Explorer what you could do which mite work is go to:
tools
internet options
programs tab
click on "reset web settings"
then go to advanced tab
click on "reset defaults"

hope that helps.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online