please help!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

whylagwhy

ok for some reason i always lag on xbox live. i have tried 2 different internet providers with good rep and still got the same results i have no idea what to do. i have played on xbox live for years and just now since i have bought my house have i been getting this problem. i go straight to modem to xbox and i have a 6MB connection.. i have tried everything.. i had a tech come out here and he said i was getting to strong of a signal and told me to buy a router so i did..same results.. for about 2 years now no matter what game i get into i always have the worst ping out of 8 people ALWAYS the worst.. please anyone who might have any ideas im open for anything. o yeah and i always have a open NAT but still lag i. maybe my xbox. maybe where i live, i only live about 10 mins form town. i dunno please someone help

whylagwhy

i have had comcast with powerboast with 10mbs and now i just switched (to see if it would work becasue my friend has it and it works for him) to DSL AT&T with 6mbs and my PC has always been fast but i still get lag for 2 years now on xbox.. worst in room 85% of the time

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online