1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Please identify anything out of the normal...

Discussion in 'General Security' started by Kferguson319, Jul 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kferguson319

Kferguson319 It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

Do I'd like to see if anyone could tell me what's NOT NORMALLLY usual to see any of these services running or ask yourself "but why or how is that service running when she's not online and sitting in airplane mode?" If you see anything please do share and explain your answer as I'm trying to identify the issues I'm facing when on and offline. Any info would help. NEXT I'll post photos of what services are running when I am active on my network. So these pics in this post is what's happening in airplane mode. 20190713_194157.jpg 20190713_194150.jpg 20190713_194134.jpg 20190713_193931.jpg 20190713_193943.jpg

Attached Files:

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

I don't have Airplane mode on my desktop because I don't have wifi nor bluetooth. But I don't think airplane mode is going to disable or stop run any services, from what I can gather from google searches and general win 10 experience. Services are a separate thing from networking. There are services which Provide networking Capabilities, like Netlogon or TCP/IP Netbios Helper or Bluetooth Support Service. But turning on Airplane mode, disabling Wifi adapter or disabling bluetooth device will not affect nor stop the services.

What do you want to know about services and security?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    Kferguson319 likes this.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!