1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Please insert a disk into USB drive

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Raskon, Nov 17, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. Raskon

Raskon Thread Starter

I bought usb the days ago, in the beginning it worked very well, but now I have one problem when I want connect with port, these problems.

1-in my computer PC

2-when I want to open

3-when I want format

[​IMG]

I prove others port but same, I prove change driver letters from Manage but same, I prove from device manager Disable/Enable USB, but same?

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

Does other memory sticks produce the same result? If so, then your usb component on the motherboard has died. If not, and if it is just this stick, then go buy another one.

3. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

What you do not tell us is - what is this usb device
    is it a flash pen
    or an external usb connected actual drive
    All you say is
    Disconnecting a usb device without using safe removal - especially if it is an actual drive, as against just a flash pen, can cause the problem you now appear to have

Re my colleagues post - you should not presume your usb component on the motherboard has died
    It may simply be a question of the driver for the ports, if as my colleague has said, other usb devices do not work

see this although the error report is not the same the fixing principles are the same
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...ognized-when-you-try-to-access-a-usb-external

4. Raskon

Raskon Thread Starter

others USB work
    64GB Capacity

[​IMG]

5. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

Follow the advice on the link
    That said I suggest you buy a more reliable tested make
    $4.99 for a 64GB flash pen with adapters tends to suggest it is a cheap unreliable - no make product

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1235790

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice