Please please help me out with nero

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lisa79

Hi

Id really appreciate some help with this problem, i uninstalled alcohol 20% (burning app) and while uninstalling im sure i got a message saying some things may not work if u go ahead but i went ahead anyway, i had to as the trial had expired, but it was never completely gone, so i ran registry cleaners, ccleaner and regisrty machanic to get rid of the rest of it, i also completely deleted the alcohol folder in safemode, but now when i try to burn with nero, i get a blue screen, i have never before in 5 years of computing had a blue screen, anyway the blue screen message says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, stop: 0x0000000A etc, so ive tryed all sorts ive done system restore, uninstalled nero and then reinstalled but nothing is working, sometimes it happens while its burning the disc but sometimes it doesnt even get to that stage it goes to the blue screen as soon as i pick what i want to do ie:burn a data cd or audio. Any help on this would be great, thanks in advance :)

lisa79

Hi again,

Sorry forgot to say what my specs were, so before anyone gets me on that here they are:

pentium 4
windows xp home
plenty of hard drive space
and plenty of ram

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online