1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Please please someone help please!

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by hooah_son1988, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. hooah_son1988

hooah_son1988 Thread Starter

I was trying to change my layout on myspace ! I chose a new layout, copied it,pasted it, and saved changes! When I went to my homepage " about me was no longer there and was replaced with the entire code for the new layout I chose which was an eagle from hotfreelayouts.com....Now can anyone tell me what I did wrong please! Or can anyone tellme how I can go back and correct it or restore to the original layout! Should I have deleted the original layout first! I would appreciate some feedback from anyone who knows something about this! Thanks! A proud mom of her Army son!...Sandy

2. Mitten One Glove

Mitten One Glove

In myspace once you've saved a new layout you cant go back to an old one! U should really copy your old layout to notepad as a backup before you try a new one..

If you only see code on your page now you might not of copied the whole code from hotfreelayouts.com. You might of left off a few characters at the start of the code. try another copy/paste..

3. hooah_son1988

all of the codes somehow took out my whole about me ( all of my info) on my webpage and replaced it with all of the codes for the new layout! So what can I do?...thnx ...Sandy

4. hooah_son1988

I did try another one and it didnt work. I tried to undo the new code in my edit profile and that didn't work either. It is a good thing I just put my page up cuz i only have 6 frenz to notify!...LOL....if I have to start a new one...If I have to start a new page will myspace recognize that i already have an acct! thanx for the info about the note pad ...i will keep that in mind!

5. Mitten One Glove

Mitten One Glove

Its hard for me to picture whats going without seeing it with my own eyes.. I think u will need to start again but do it under your current account. You wont need to register again. just delete all code out of there and start again..
    Just always remember to make a backup on notepad even if its just a small change your making. thats what I do and its saved me a few times!

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/646288

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice