Please read and tell me your opinion

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

whoknowskarate

Okay so i got my pc this christmas and it started showing some problems. We tried covering them but it we have come to a phase that the pc doesn't evwn let me use the mouse and the keyboard. I think it is the mother board but when i check the bios my 2 8GB RAMs are not working with the same power. One is at 2933 and the other is on 3200. I am propably gonna change both the RAMs and the motherboard but i just wanted to be sure i am not doing something wrong right here. If you don understand something of the above feel free to contact me. Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

One is at 2933 and the other is on 3200. I
That's a big problem right there. With out know what brand they are; your timings and voltages may be different for each and thus causing all kinds of issues.

If you list your complete system specs.....especially your mobo then we can determine the best course of action.

That said....I would pull out the one of the RAM sticks and see how it works. Again, need mobo manual to determine RAM slot location for single stick.

whoknowskarate

Well after some research and some tests we ran we concluded that the problematic part is the motherboard. Thank you for your responds and have a nice day

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online