1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Please read

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by bikerbcs, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bikerbcs

bikerbcs Thread Starter

I dont know how to add this feature..
    Well first let me explain what it is then I show you an example. You can go onto a website and click 'ASK' and there will be pages of questions and answers.. Then you can click ask now and type in your name then your question and submit it. From there the message is sent to your email or admin panel or I dont know but then when you answer the question it is posted onto the site under ASK showing the question and the admins answer...
    And here is the example,
    http://www.empirebmx.com/board/message.aspx

I would prefer to be able to put this on my site using either freewebs or freespaces and hopefully for free.. Anyone know where and how?

Thanks.

2. dizzle_deasy

dizzle_deasy

First you need to either have the source code to replicate such a service and the language that the source is in. next you need to find a free host that supports that language. You can write your own code that will do this, and iff you do I suggest PHP because it is opensource and you can find many places that will have free source code readily available to just about anyone. You can find tons of free hosts that will allow you to use PHP and a MySQL database.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/487740

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice