Please recommend me a wireless optical mouse that does not have a loud wheel!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

FuzzyWuzzy

THis is driving me insane. I have tried the microsoft optical wireless notebook mouse, all the targus ones you can name, the logitech optical wireless one for laptops, and they all have loud wheels! GIve it 2 hours, it will only get louder and louder as you scroll on it, especially up! I dont know what it is. What is with this? The only solution I can think of, is V500 touch sensor mouse for $70 but having to spend that much money for aquiet mouse is ridiculous.

I thought you already made a thread about this but...

I beleive the wireless version of my mouse is the Logitech mx700, and mine dosent make noise.

FuzzyWuzzy

what? no way! i just had that mouse today for 30 mins until i changed it cuz the wheel was so freaking loud. i swear im cursed or something. its almost like i have no choice but to get v500 if i want quiet.

maybe you should turn your hearing aid down. ;)

But anyway, thanks a bunch, ever since you've started complaining about the loudness of mouse wheels that's all I can hear now!

microsoft makes a real nice mouse, you can get it at wally world. there is no clicking what so ever. all smooth

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online