1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

please recommend me an LCD monitor

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by metallicxxx, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. metallicxxx

metallicxxx Thread Starter

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a good LCD monitor. The most important thing to me is that it should have the least effects on eyes, the god damn CRT really strains my eyes after using the pc for a few hours !

Also, surfing the net is more important to me than playing video games ( incase it makes any difference in choosing the right monitor for me ! )

My budget = maximum I can pay is 250 US $

So, which monitor do you guys recommend ?

Thanks in advance.

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Well, there's no certainty that the eyestrain is due to the CRT, just to get that out of the way right up front. :)

When looking for a particular item, I typically visit these sites regularly, usually at least once a day. A good deal on a brand name will come along shortly.

More Stuff 4 Less

Tech Bargains

Deal News

3. stantley

stantley

Dell has their best 19" monitor on sale right now for $254. I just got one and I'm real happy with it.

Dell 1907FP

If you have a video card with a DVI connection use that, if not you can still use VGA.

4. Rich-M

Rich-M

I second the Dell LCD as I have two of them and they are bright, crisp and you can get dvi and
    analog with the higher year number models with the cables shipped for great prices from the Dell Outlet.
    http://outlet.us.dell.com/ARBOnline...InventorySearch?c=us&cs=22&l=en&lob=MON&s=dfh
    I never worry about refurb with them, because they take back anything for any reason, and most of what they have simply didn't suit has been my experience.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/464407