Tech Support Guy banner

Please Report 520 Error Messages Accessing This Site

6K views 65 replies 11 participants last post by  TechGuy 
#1 ·
Error 520
Ray ID: 61be7ed2c8f4ca90 • 2021-02-03 19:18:01 UTC Web server is returning an unknown error

I've been getting a few of these lately

#20 ·
I just got this error message using my browser back button. As fast as it showed up.....it went away just as fast. IDK what's happening under the hood of this site. Anad according to the message, it's not with my setup but the site. This has been a regular thing....for me....for a few months now.

Font Screenshot Software Electronic device Multimedia

#21 ·
Plankton23,

I`ve moved your post to an existing thread for the same errors as the site owner Mike (TechGuy) is trying to troubleshoot why they are occurring. It was titled "TSG Glitching" and I've changed it and made it a sticky now so everyone please continue to report these in the one thread, if possible.

You couldn't know that but just wanted to let you know why your post was moved.

Also, to everyone reading, please remember to include the URL of the error page with your screenshots.

Thanks for your continued support in helping solve any such issues. :)

#27 ·
The way I have been seeing it is that it seems to slow down when a request happens. I also see it with one of our tools too. Not often but it happens.. maybe there are intermittent spikes in traffic/packet loss? Anything to indicate that on the server side?

#29 ·
Yes, I think one of the servers is having some kind of issue when it happens, but it doesn't seem to be consistent or aligned with high server load - at least it as much as I'd expect I'd it's causing an issue. And there are other times when load is higher, but no errors are reported. This one is proving a challenge to nail down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.