please respond

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Welcome Heather, Its better if ya put in the subject line more of what your problem is. This way the people that know about your problem will be at your service faster.(y)

prospect

heather2003

I am getting tired of finding sites that request you to pay in order for you to delete your internet files. Can someone be so kind and give me a 100% free site? I'll really appreicate it. Thanks!!:confused:

Originally posted by heather2003:
I am getting tired of finding sites that request you to pay in order for you to delete your internet files. Can someone be so kind and give me a 100% free site? I'll really appreicate it. Thanks!!:confused:
The programs that i mentioned above are both free. free version of Ad-aware 6 spybot S&D is free.

I didn't have to. But I gave a few bucks after I was here for awhile. I got it back, ten fold. But its still free. Don't hesitate to come back heather. :D

Also, if you know an answer to something, don't be shy, jump in and give a hand. (y)

Prospect ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online