1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Please someone help

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by teddybear007, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddybear007

teddybear007 Thread Starter

FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO SAY HELLO TO ANY AND EVERYONE OUT THERE. NOW, I FELL ASLEEP WITH MY COMPUTER ON, WHEN I WOKE UP IT WAS IN THE RESTARTING STAGE AS IF I TURNED THE COMPUTER OFF AND IT WAS JUST COMING ON. i HAVE A TOSHIBA SATELLITE AND THE MODEL # IS 2805-S302, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT IT WILL NOT START. IT ACT AS IF IT IS GOING TO BUT WILL NOT, IT KEEP GOING FROM THE IN TOCH WITH TOSHIBA, TO ANOTHER PAGE THAT TRIES AND LET ME GO BACK TO SAFE MODE, SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING, SAFE MODE WITH COMMAND PROMPT, LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURATION, AND START WINDOWS NORMALLY. IT WILL NOT DO NEITHER. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.

2. Bernardo

Bernardo

Hi there. Welcome aboard here. It would be easier to read your posts, if you dropped the upper case typing :)

This is a laptop?

If so, remove battery and try to boot from AC power....does that work?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!