Please suggest Compatible Hardware for PC

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ZawMyoLatt

Hi Bro,
I need someone help to know this.
My PC running with Windows XP, (HDD-80GB, RAM-265MB, Motherboard- ASRock/Prescott800/DDR400).
I want to upgrade HDD and RAM to install Windows 7 32bit.
Please suggest me which is compatible for RAM and HDD.
Thanks,
ZawMyo

Your hard drive probably has an IDE connector. It will be tough to find a new one in a big box store nowadays. Try a used computer store for that.

You can still buy IDE hard drives but they are usually twice as expensive as SATA drives, with a 32 bit operating system you can only use a Max of 4GB ram. It is probably not worth spending the money on when you can get a refurbished dell for $200 . If you get a refurbished, make sure it is the MT (Mini tower) and not the SFF (small form factor) and stay away from HP/Compact in my opinion.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online