1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Plesk or WEBappliance Pro?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by mixx941, Oct 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixx941

mixx941 Thread Starter

Hello everybody. I am getting a dedicated server and am wondering which control panel system you all like the best. I like cpanel the best, but unfortunately they say they dont think they can get cpanel.

My options are Plesk or WEBppliance Pro. I want the most powerful one of the two that can do the most (set up clients, have bandwidth/storage caps, etc).

I tried the LIVE demo of Plesk and it looks very limited, but then again I didnt get into it very much. I wish WEBppliance had a live demo, not just a video of it.

Which one would you choose? Again, I have used neither.

Thanks

-Mark

2. mixx941

mixx941 Thread Starter

Well, from trying the demo of Plesk and looking at the video of WEBppliance, WEBppliance from Ensim looks alot more powerful than Plesk.

Does anyone agree/disagree with me?

Thanks

-Mark

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/172578

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice