Pls help, NFSU2 does not recognize d3d

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Newbie00

Hi to all, please help me to find the answer why NFSU2 does not recognize my fx5500 as a drd videocard and launch the game in a software render mode. I have the latest drivers /66.93 whql and DX 9.0c/.

Thank you in dvance.

Try this : Go to start-->run and type dxdiag. In the window that pops up go to each tab and run all the tests, even sound and whatever. Also, if your using a controller try plugging it out, controllers are causing havoc with the pc version of nfsu2.

Newbie00

10x but all test are succesfully done. tha same problem again. All other games runs perfectly well. NFSU - ok. The game recognize my card. In fact NFSU has a D3DSetup and NFSU2 does not?

Any other suggestion :) thank you for the help

go to start / run and type 'conf' ..click through the wizard and exit the program, sometimes netmeeting freezes d3d from functioning

Newbie00

Shairel said:
go to start / run and type 'conf' ..click through the wizard and exit the program, sometimes netmeeting freezes d3d from functioning
I tried but no result :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts