1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

pls. help setup my limited account for VNC access

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by romeropaul, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. romeropaul

romeropaul Thread Starter

Hi friends,

I get quite a laugh reading the posts about older brothers not wanting their little brothers to screw with their computers when they come over! Thanks for a great forum!

Anyways, I want to charge total strangers to log into my computer using logmein or similar vnc service. Can you guys help me find a way to be able to show only one program upon vnc log in and ALSO on the start menu.....to show only those programs that are needed by the user?

Yesterday, I got a start down this road, but when I went to what I called a 'public' limited account, all the programs were still showing, but when I tried to start them, windows gave an error.

Maybe I didnt give Windows Vista time to do its thing..what do you think..any advice appreciated!

thx,

Paul

2. romeropaul

romeropaul Thread Starter

Hi,

Anyone?

thx,

paul

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!