1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Plug-in for CSML:MultiUser

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by exceller, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exceller

exceller Thread Starter

Trying to install an old car manual which uses Acrobat Reader 4.0. on a XP Pro laptop with SP3.

I have the latest adobe reader X!.

During the install, acrobat reader opens with a error message. Asking for a (Plug-in required by the 'CSML:MultiUser' security handler is not available.).

While the Acrobat.4.0 page is loading/shown.

Any clues what this is and where would this be found or anyway around it.

Thanks

2. managed

managed Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Allan
  3. exceller

exceller Thread Starter

Thanks,

There is already a Acrobat Reader 4.0 folder within the program, but I have downloaded your link and will try.

I do have Adobe Acrobat Reader XI Pro on my other Laptop, anyone know if this would cure the problem.

Or what should I be looking for.

thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1145178

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice