plugged in, not charging - dead computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

900mm

I've had the "plugged in, not charging" issue with my computer previously, and I know that uninstalling the battery drivers will fix it. however, I didn't notice this problem until right before my computer died.
my computer is now dead, but since it won't charge once plugged in, I can't turn it on and fix what I need to fix.
Any suggestions on how to fix the "plugged in, not charging" issue while my computer is powered down/dead?

cwwozniak

Chuck
Hi, and welcome to TSG. I may not have a solution, but I am pretty sure nobody else here may be of much assistance without knowing the brand and exact model number of the computer. Assuming it is a laptop, are you using the original charger from the laptop manufacturer?

managed

Allan
It should work with the battery removed. Have you tried that ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts