plugin installer has stopped working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cjj4525

I am having issues with installing my new printer. I am getting an error message that says plugin installer not working. I tried to contact hp via online support, and now im having issues with internet explorer has stopped working. I have been getting this alot.

What Printer do you have?
Have you tried downloading the latest Drivers?

To download the latest drivers (if your printer is HP)
http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html

Tick this box -> Download drivers and software (and firmware)

Enter the model number (can be found on a sticker somewhere in the printer)

And find the latest drivers and software (to tell if it is the latest Look for the Version Numbers VX.XXXX (X being version number) and the date. Make sure you read the information section about what your downloading to make sure your downloading the drivers & or the software, If you want the latest software as well.

That’s the first thing I would try, Dose the Plug-in installer error offer any other information?

What type of errors are you having with internet explorer?

Remember the more information you post - Such as error messages and anything that may be relevant to the cause, even if its not. Will help the support users help you solve your problem =).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online