1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Plz help to reset admin password

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Cheryl84, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheryl84

Cheryl84 Thread Starter

My brother was logged in the admin password,someone hacked in and changed the password.i cannot access most things on the net to help reset as the computer asks for admin password and if i had the admin password i wouldnt need the program to reset it.It is frustrating.there has to be an easy way that doesnt cost anything to override the problem.so if anyone knows how to solve this problem once and for all i will be very grateful.
    thank you

2. daniel_b2380

daniel_b2380

cheryl,
    welcome to tech support guy,

on this forum,
    it is NOT permissable for a member to help with requests, such as your request would fall under as you're asking it,
    hacks - cracks - passwords
    try HERE

thank you for your understanding,

NOTE: THIS is about all the help that you can be offered, ms has this to say about it:
    What to do if you forget your Windows password
    http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-IN/help/66b61e8e-341d-453b-9edd-234301dfd7e51033.mspx
    [just my opinion, a moderator may see it differently]

3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

That's all we can say about this topic, so I'm closing it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/832959

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice