1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

plz resolve my problem

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by alizohaib, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alizohaib

alizohaib Thread Starter

i am using Philips 4s monitor.DELL 2.8 GX260..whenever i install VGA driver the display on monitor gets shorter from all 4 sides, it does not splits, but it remain black half inch from all 4 sides..if i donot install VGA driver the black sides donot appear they appear only after the installation of VGA driver..when i play game then black sides disappears and screen is displayed on whole area...i m sure its not VGA problem coz i have been using some other celron pc till last week and this prob was with that too since 1yr...my monitor is working so fine and doesn't need to be replace except its control buttons gone mad whenever i try to expand the screen it gets more small and after lots of pushes and tricks it comes to that position which i have mentioned above

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

I think it is a monitor problem and not a graphics driver problem.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/975590

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice