1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

plz tell me how to delete my internet explorer MSN NOT WORKING

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by leonlegacy, Jan 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. leonlegacy

leonlegacy Thread Starter

Well I want to reinstall my IE so that I can see that its not the IE thats causing my MSN to act up. I try to go to email and it just shows up blank and says done at the bottom so its not loading everything. I tried a lot of things and it not working. If anyone know what is wrong plz tell me. If not plz show me how to completely remove my IE :(

2. BillC

BillC

If you are not having any other problems with IE, why not download FireFox and try that browser.

3. rpndt1

rpndt1

From what I have learned/read/experienced/whatever, you cant truly uninstall Internet Explorer. Sure, you could do a bunch of registry edits and maybe delete some files, but with its not worth the hassle. Must be part of MS's grand plan, I'm sure.

My suggestion is the same as BillC: Make the switch to Firefox.
    When you install it, it should ask you if you want to make it your default browser. Try it out, and when you decide, just make it the default, and forget IE!

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

4. dugq

dugq

5. rpndt1

rpndt1

I also found that, but I couldn't find an option to delete IE completely. Seems like they don't want us to :eek:

6. dugq

dugq

While theres no option to delete IE within windows you can delete IE completely with IEradicator, but I think thats a bit extreme for the problem at hand

7. leonlegacy

leonlegacy Thread Starter

Hey, thanks for the swaome replys..Ummm
    I think I know why it wont go to my email.I try to get there then this page pops up saying. I cant view that page because my browser settings. I dont know how they should be. I am useing IE so can you tell me what I need to have checked or unchecked to get to pages like that. My security is on low too but still wont work. So many boxes to check I dont know whats what .plz help :confused:

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/323727

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice