1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

pncrt.dll missing

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by kmcma2002, Sep 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kmcma2002

kmcma2002 Thread Starter

at start up it states that pncrt.dll file is missing and I tried the system file checker (but have no installation disks to extract the program file from) nor do I have any idea how to extract the file where to save it in and or how to restore it to my computer. any one know how to get this file back and working? I also went to windows update and can't find any way to get the program back from there. what is this fileand what does it do and is it necessary to have it? thanks for your time

2. beefy

beefy

3. beekeeper

beekeeper

You can D/L the missing file here

4. kmcma2002

kmcma2002 Thread Starter

I tired to do the repain internet thing and nothing seemed to happen. Thanks though.

5. kmcma2002

kmcma2002 Thread Starter

I went and dowloaded it but then a box came up and asks what program do I want to open it. what do I do type other then type pncrt.dll? I tried that and it isn't working. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR FINDING THE DOWNLOAD FOR ME!! I HAVE BEEN TRYING ALL WEEK FIX THIS PROBLEM!! THANKS AGAIN GOD BLESS!!

6. beekeeper

beekeeper

Go back to the link and click on Help(FAQ) - it explains it better than I can

7. kmcma2002

kmcma2002 Thread Starter

I downloaded file and saved it in windows32 or system32 file I can't remember sorry, but it would not open in there too....stated that file path not correct or something like that.................

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!