PNY Geforce 6800 Upgrading??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CatastropheX

I am wondering if I am at all able to modify the coolant system on my PNY Geforce 6800 GT OC, I am looking for options if any on putting either a half-inch or a three-quarters inch waterblock and titanium/aluminum or copper/aluminum heatsink on my Video Card, or if anyone in a PNY Service would do it for me for a price of course...

I am simply looking to modify my card do to the high amount of heat these cards put out even during idle stage in my computer.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online