PNY GT 220 1GB DDR2 DVI VGA HDMI Out PCI-E Graphics Card-HELP!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bop240

Hey guys, I'm currently in the process of buying a GT220 with the following specs:
PNY GT 220 1GB DDR2 DVI VGA HDMI Out PCI-E Graphics Card
I have a HPXW4300 Desktop Workstation, with Pentium 4 3.00 Ghz, 2 GB RAM, Im not sure of any other details as I dont know much about PC's. but if there is additional information needed, I will try to supply it to the highest accuracy. I just wanted to know wether this Graphics Card would work with my PC?
Thanks for reading.

ok, hp are useless, i just spent 10 mins trying to find out what your VGA interface is, if it is PCIx then you should be ok but it's probably AGP, have a look inside, AGP looks more like standard PCI but is set further back from the slots on the back.

if that information is acurate and for your specific machine then it is PCI express so that card should fit, however you may need some power adapters or a better power supply.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online