1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pod modified??

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Tech2it, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Tech2it

Tech2it Thread Starter

My friend bought a ipod nano 2gb recently n i happen to have the same nano bought this july....but problem is his lower/bottom is made of some sort of steel whereas my nano seems to be same from both front and back!!!!
    but the main HUGE problem is his max volume level is way higher than mine>>>>

I have tried everything in the pod to match that level=no use
    I want to know is there a way that i cud exchange my pod or get it modified to that level:confused: :confused:
    PLZ HELP

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Not many people here are familiar with the consumer laws in India. You have to figure out yourself what the return / exchange policies are for defective equipment. I wouldn't be surprised if this were counterfeit.

3. Tech2it

Tech2it Thread Starter

man the question is not what consumer laws are in india...........
    what i am tryin to ask is there anyone who has a similar problem with ipod nano ....max volume limit (steel cover at the back)....if so does that mean my ipod nano with plane cover at the back with comparitively lesser vol limit is old n can't be modified?

4. brbpab94

brbpab94

5. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

All iPods of a specific model are alike. Yours shouldn't be any different than another one of the same model.

And you specifically asked how to exchange it. How can we offer assistance in a county we're not familiar with? You have to take that up with the people you bought it from.

6. DarqueMist

DarqueMist

can't remember off the top of my head how to do it but the nano has a volume cap lock on it that can be disabled in its menus. I suspect you have teh cap enabled and your friend doesn't. If you search for for nano volume cap or lock you should find how to do it. You may find iLounge a good place to search first to find out how its done

I'm certain this cap lock exists, I disabled mine when I first bought it. Sorry just don't have the time to search out how I did it (I'm getting old and my memory fails me)

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/647994

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice