1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pogo Game Will Not Load

Discussion in 'Games' started by Petesweet, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Petesweet

Petesweet Thread Starter

I can get into the site, the game will come up and the box for the game you want comes up. But the adds do not show in box. Then after a long time the Java problem comes up. I have removed and re-installed. I know it works. It works on Yahoo games. I read in some posts to omit the Host file. Where is the Host file. I need help. Thanks.

2. treespirit

treespirit

Did you turn off your pop up blocker before you started your game?

3. rylan90

rylan90

4. Petesweet

Petesweet Thread Starter

Yes I have turned off pop ups and add blocker. Thanks for your help. Do you have any other idea's. I am lost with out Pogo. But I am going to try Slingo. Thanks for your help.

5. Petesweet

Petesweet Thread Starter

Treespirit;
    I'm sorry you where so right. I went into my Firewall and shut off the adds for popup's and in the bar at top, and Pogo came up. I no I love you. I am so happy. You our the BEST.I woke up in the middle of the night and remembered seeing adds in the firewall and shuting it off in the bar was not enough. Thanks again.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/436625

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice