1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pogo Games

Discussion in 'Games' started by Bud0598, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bud0598

Bud0598 Thread Starter

When I play Pogo games , they start good then screen freezes up on me. I have the latest Java , I believe. Windows 98

2. I Fix 4 U

I Fix 4 U

sometimes they use flash. make sure your internet explorer or w/e web browser you use is updated also.

ps whats your processor speed and ram?

3. The_PC_Gamer

The_PC_Gamer

Are you using Internet Explorer 6.0 or better?

4. I Fix 4 U

I Fix 4 U

why use ie6 when you could use firefox? but you still should have latest updates.

5. Cheeseball81

Cheeseball81 Retired Moderator

You can check in the Pogo help section to see if your Java is updated. As for Flash, I think the latest version is 7. That's found on the Macromedia website.

6. I Fix 4 U

I Fix 4 U

you also have to accept the agreement box on pogo's page when it says would you like to install macromedia flash player or pogo wont work. only click yes on this one lots of those things will mess up your computer.

7. I Fix 4 U

I Fix 4 U

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/276775

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice