1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

pogo mahjong

Discussion in 'Games' started by gigapat, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gigapat

gigapat Thread Starter

:( This is my first time posting and I really need help. I downloaded pogo's "mahjong to go" a few months ago. That program has 3 game variations, they all worked great for awhile. Then one day as I opened my game to play the "waterwheel" version of Mahjong the screen went black and then reverted back to the windows desktop without ever opening the game. I tried it several times and it did did the same thing. The other two versions of the game work fine to this day but I no longer can play the waterwheel version. I tried emailing pogo, no response. I requested my money back and they complied so I deleted it off my computer. Then I found the exact same game in Walmart on cd made by pogo so I bought that thinking that if a file was missing or something maybe I did when I ran my spybot search and destroy this would be the cure, but after installing it from the cd the waterwheel game still will not open. I also noticed that some of the game sites that my 4 year old grandson used to go to play will no longer work for him since all of this. Would appreciate any help you can give me thank you, Gigapat

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    Hello and welcome :)

There has been some issues with that program. Click here for some suggestions. I believe someone had resolved the same issue you are having.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/326010

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice