pogo

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Heir2thKing

Please forgive me Cookie. I am new to this computer and recieved no help. I wont be back

And you won't get any help as long as you keep jumping around adding posts without ever saying what the exact problem is.:)
No need to leave though. The way you handle the problem is to go back to your orginal thread and post what is happening when you play, or try to play the games.
You had one of the best reply to that thread and ask you for more info, I would go back and give him what he asked for. I am not giving you any grief so don't think that. If you make a post and it doesn't get any help, go back to that post and type BUMP and push it back to the top. (y)

BTW, welcome to TSG.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online