1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Polaroid Zip doesn't work

Discussion in 'Other Mobile Devices' started by synneee, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. synneee

synneee Thread Starter

Hi!

My polaroid ZIP printer doesn't print photos. I've had it for a year, but I've not used it much since it's always been kind of hard to use.
    I have tried both the Polaroid ZIP app, and the Polaroid Print app. I can connect to my printer, choose photo and send to printer, but that's where it stops. I've tried countless times, but every time it is about to print, the light turns off and the printer just shuts down. The first few times I tried it would print a tiny part and the shut down.
    This is extremely annoying, as I don't have the receipt so I can't get my money back - So, is there any way to fix this?
    I love the idea of this thing, so I really want to find a way to use it.

Other info: I have an iphone5, i know I have the right paper and the unit is fully charged.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  2. 2twenty2

2twenty2

You may be able to find a solution at Polaroid zip Support - https://www.polaroidzip.com/support/ (how to / quick start guide / user manual etc.)

Is the paper installed correctly? Paper installation and other info at the link provided.

Other than that I have no other ideas but someone else here may be able to help you further.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1201187

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice