1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Policy for returns at GameStop

Discussion in 'Games' started by Ryan Sanders, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan Sanders

Ryan Sanders Thread Starter

Ok. I know that you cannot take a game back to GameStop after it has been opened unless something is wrong with the game, which they will exchange it for the same one.

I bought MVP Baseball 2004 earlier today and to find out there is a major bug with left handed hitters. When they hit the ball, the ball doesn't stay up in the air long at all and a few other bugs that are annoying. If there are bugs like this out there for games, is there any way to take it back because I didn't spend $40 to play a game that you can't hit right when your using a left-handed batter.

Anyway.. if you guys think that there is a chance that they might take it back, please say so.

BTW it is for PC and everyone is having these issues.

2. jkill

jkill

yea...they'll probably take it back
    or if they don't call the makers of the game for a refund
    and check if there are patches for the game that might have that fix...
    and if that all fails...go on strike....lol... (y)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!