Poll: BEST and WORST PC2100 mem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MGK

Voting time folks! List your best and worst cases by brand, mb's, part no and rev.(if noted) and your O/C success/horror stories.

(This may help others steer clear of the dreaded GENERIC crash!)

MGK;)

MGK

I'll start this one off. Worst mem. sticks I ever used were some generic "on sale" cube brand 128mb sticks I got from TigerDirect a few years ago. You can buy a 512mb stick of Crucial PC 2700 for what I gave for those back then!:rolleyes: MGK

MGK

Hey out there, does anybody in this forum have a rig that WASN"T
built by Dell, Compaq, Gateway, IBM or HP that MIGHT have an opinion on memory for their computing pleasure?:confused:

never had any problems with Kingston PC133.. Havent made the leap to PC2700ddr yet... BUT SOON!! lol

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online