1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Poll: Short Circuit III

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by bnfmsgeek, Aug 6, 2006.

?

Short Circuit III

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No opinion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Advertisement
  1. bnfmsgeek

bnfmsgeek Thread Starter

Hi all,
    I'll make this short and simple: Who wants another Short Circuit?
    Also:
    What would be a good plot line (I think this one would be hillarious: Short Circuit III:The College Years)
    What would be a good thing to add to the end (like SCIII:Evolution, or SCIII:Law school)

Bnfmsgeek

2. BanditFlyer

BanditFlyer

Short Circuit: Bloodbath in space

Short Circuit: Johnny 5 Goes Crazy

Johnny 5 vs MechaGodzilla

Johnny 5 goes to Hell

Johnny 5 vs MechaJohnny5

Johnny5 Saves Christmas

Earnest goes to Heaven ... because of Johnny5 ... starring Chuck Norris

Ninja vs Robot(with Enrish subtitrs)

Police Academy 22: Johnny 5 needs legal innnn-put

Grumpy old Robots: Johnny 5 goes on a SeaCruise with Walter Matthau(We know he's dead - hence the title Grumpy old Robots) ... starring Matthau-bot

Enter the Robot: Martial Arts hilarity ensues when Johnny 5 opens up a Kung Fu School

A Clockwork Robot: Johnny5 going to college??? HA! That's what you thought!

VH1: Behind the bleeping. A look into the troubled life of Johnny number 5. "First it was womanizing human females, then ... axle-grease. Pretty soon he had a $500/day thermal grease habit ... and he was always on about beeding more input"

Saving Private Johnny 5 - have you ever seen a grown robot cry? .... or vomit?

Robot-acalypse Now "I love the smell of fresh thermal grease in the morning, it's the smell of victory"

The Battlebot Potemkin. - Johnny 5 plays an extra in this one, but I thought it was worth a notable mention.

Das Roboot. - Johnny 5 as a German submarine captain ... oh nevermind ...

The Good, The Bad, and The Squeaky. - Nice musical score if I do say so myself

That's about all for now kids - and yes, I did find myself with some free time on my hands

3. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Johnnyblanca - "The programs of three small robots don't add up to a hill of bolts in this crazy world."

Short Circuit 3: Beyond Thunderdome

Short Circuit Resurrection

Short Circuit Episode 0: The Little Calculator That Could

Moulin Johnny!

Johnnytown

I'll leave it to Bandito to come up with the plotlines. ;)

4. bnfmsgeek

bnfmsgeek Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/490031

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice