poor image quality on pc running xp

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

k.oaten

I have a Sony w1v (tablet pc) running XP Pro.

It has alwats had very poor picture/image quality when i view any pictures on the web they all show but with pixellation no definition etc. If I view images taken by digital camera by clicking the card reader the images are fine. If I save any images they are then terrible. Video clip images are poor also. General text is not as good as I would hope either, any ideas anyone?? The pc is standard format and not received any hardware upgrades.

etaf

First Name
Wayne
goto
control panel
display
settings

tell us what that is set to

etaf

First Name
Wayne
can you post some of the images from your camera

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online