poor sound quality

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jevizon

My audio playback quality through wmp 10 has recently become scratchy and tinny. Playback is fine through mplayer2 or through the internet, so my soundcard or speakers can't be at fault. The problem occurs with both CD's and music files. Can anyone suggest a possible fix or otherwise a good alternative media player? Thanks

bonk

Banned
Is it just Audio CDs you want play then itunes is OK

Windows Media Player is crap. And whatever you do, DO NOT upgrade to WMP11. Microsoft has spyware installed in it, so it will scan your computer for illegal programs, music, etc. and report back to Microsoft.

I would recommend you use Winamp. I have always used Winamp, and it is a fully-featured media player.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online