pop up ad when closing explorer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jssch

Ok I have an annoying popup ad everytime I close IE. How do I get rid of it?

It would help if you could give us your System info as well as more specific info about the popup.With vague info like you have given us,noone can help you.

Try clearing out your TIF and other temp files.
In Internet Options, under the General tab click the Delete temporary internet files, choose to delete all Offline content.
Also, go to Start - Search - Files or folders - in the named box, type: *.tmp and choose Edit - select all - File - delete.
While you're at it,empty the contents of your cookies folder.
Empty the contents of the C:\Windows\temp folder and C:\temp folder, if you have one. Empty Recycle bin.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online