pop up blocker help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

babygirl2

Dear support guy, I am sorry if i am posting this in the wrong spot, but i need help. I am a member of a game website called Pogo. it says to download java sun which i did and then to put its website name in my pop blocker to allow it to show me my stats, etc.... which again i did. but i still can not see my stats and etc... I also can not play some of the games on the website due to this. can you help me? :confused:
Thank you.
sincerely,
babygirl2 :)

Bryan

Bryan
Do you know who makes the popup blocker you're running?

i assume that you are using internet explorer and some kind of downloaded program that blocks the opening of extra internet explorer windows...if that is the case then there is a pretty simple solution to that. stop using internet explorer and the pop-up stopper. go to www.mozilla.org or google mozilla and download firefox. it is a more secure browser with pop-up blocker built in.
gtard

babygirl2

I think its the yahoo pop up blocker thats giving me the trouble.
babygirl2

Bryan

Bryan
Have you tried to just disable the Yahoo popup blocker when playing at Pogo and if so, does it work fine if you do that?

babygirl2

yes i uninstalled the yahoo blocker but it keeps doing it anyways. i tried everything i know but i do not know what else to try.the one i have left is microsoft. I added to allow the site but it did not help. sorry i did not answer earlier i had gotten sick.
thank you

Bryan

Bryan
Check the restricted zones in Internet Explorer. In IE click on Tools>InternetOptions>Security>Restricted. Then click on the Sites button. If it's listed, remove it

Also try adding it to Trusted Zones.

babygirl2

I'm afraid it did not work. at this point I think I give up. I am getting so frustrated with it. I appreciate everyones help and I thank you very much for trying to figure it out.
I think I am a lost cause.lol.....
I wish I could experiment with the different things but I really know nothing about computers and am afraid to click on things and wind up ruining my computer.
Thank you again everyone for your help.
Babygirl2 :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online