pop up blocker...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bh1934

To my knowledge there, I do not have or use a pop up blocker on my computer. But when trying to access adjust site formerly accessed regularly, I am getting a message saying that I need to a my browser settings or set my pop up security to a lower setting. Well the catch is I can not find that pop up blocker...Where would I go to see if there has been some adjustment to some of my PC settings?

Sometimes a popup blocker is built into some other tool or program like Googles toolbar. If you have recently installed a new utility of some sort have a look and see if it has a popup blocker enabled. You should be able to disable it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online