pop up repeatedly says computer has malware and virus

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cluelesss

"Attention!!! Your personal computer needs to install antivirus software! Personal Security can perform fast and free scan of your computer."

This is first window.
Then a page pops up showing my computer scanning and finding viruses.

I keep closing the windows and it comes back.

I went to a search engine to try to find a solution I could perform, and was redirected every time I clicked on a link. An ad came up for various off topic things, like shopping, or other things.

This is happening both on our new laptop and our very old desktop, where it's worse.

We have windows xp on the old desktop and windows 7 on this new laptop.

I hope someone can assist me, and thank you in advance.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online