1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pop ups before I can even sign in to Star Stable, nonstop!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by IsabellaM, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. IsabellaM

IsabellaM Thread Starter

I have a Windows 10 and this game has been working perfectly fine but then all this sudden whenever I open this one app I love, it asks me to log in everytime which is what it is supposed to do. Now all this sudden it doesn't let me do that and all these things pop up and it takes me to web browsers and tells me its a "Script error" and i have no idea how to fix it. I don't want to really pay anything but if so its perfectly fine. I'll just go to my local computer store. I watched videos on how you can go to internet explorer and get the URL of the script error, but it changes everytime!

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Script error messages are displayed by Internet Explorer when there is a problem with the JavaScript or VBScript code on the website you are viewing. Occasionally a script error can be caused by an error in downloading a webpage, but more often it is an error in the webpage itself.

Try performing the following steps to disable script debugging and then check to see if it helped:
    1. Open Internet Explorer
    2. Click the Tools button, then click Internet Options and then click the Advanced tab
    3. Select the Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer)
      then
    4. Select the Disable script debugging (Other) check boxes
      then
    5. Clear the Display a notification about every script error check box
    6. And finally, click OK.

Now test and see if it helped.

3. IsabellaM

IsabellaM Thread Starter

This worked, I tried this already. You were right, it did get the Script Error away, but now for some reason it says "Look for this in the app store", and spams it. I click ok, it opens the store and searches "about". Star stable is a game I downloaded from the site, not the store and had it for many years. I might just take it to the computer store since he might know what to do. Also, when I open "Star Stable", not only does that store thing pop up but also just random tabs that open just weird furniture websites, nonstop. I'm positive I have a virus. Thanks for your help though!

4. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1211074

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice