Popup trouble

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sarahashley85

I keep getting a popup each time I log on that says Windows cannot find C:\d.exe Any idea on how to fix this problem?

It would indicate that your PC is, or has been infected by a trojan.

You might like to post a HijackThis log to allow the qualified members to comment.

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
Hi sarahashley85

TSG allows only one thread per problem...I have moved one of your threads to our Malware Removal/Hijackthis forum where you should get good help pretty soon....so, I am closing this one.

Please make all replies to that one thread that is open, and do not start new threads for this same problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online