1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Port 3074 UDP (Belkin router)

Discussion in 'Networking' started by adam3088, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adam3088

adam3088 Thread Starter

Using a Belkin N150 Surf (one of the new ones) and seem to be having trouble forwarding one specific port over UDP.
    I've got a bunch of port forwards set up which are working perfectly over both TCP and UDP but for some reason the router will not forward 3074, returning errors in the security log of:

**UDP Flood to Host** 192.168.2.2, 59251->> 209.170.124.122, 3074 (from ATM1 Outbound)

Oddly enough it will forward this port over TCP.

The only way I can get around this is by DMZ'ing the PC which is trying to connect via the port which I'm not too keen on using as a permanent solution. Ruled out everything else by disabling software firewalls / trying other systems / port scanning, sent an email to Belkin days ago but they seem to be as useless at replying as ever..

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1036898

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice