Port Forwarding PS3 Problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MiGGoFin

Some background:
I am currently using Thomson TG784 Gateway, and what Im trying to do is open ports 80, 443, 3659, 9988, 14000, 17502, 20000, 22990, 25200 and 42127. Reason for opening these is to help Battlefield 3 stay connected (I get the message ''You have lost connection to the session'' every 5 minutes)

I have made a static IP adress on ps3, and made the game/application for the ports.

But the problem is, when Im at the point where I add the game/application to the device, the Thomson Gateway wont allow me to set my PS3 as a device, it just rolls it back to my computer. I know that its the right device, I checked the MAC Address.

If you did not quite understand what I just said (Im really bad at explaining stuff), I can post some pictures.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online