1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Port Sniffer?

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Anton Wan, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Anton Wan

Anton Wan Thread Starter

Does anyone know where I can get a port sniffer at? I have been looking for the past hour and haven't come up with anything. I want to get one to see what ports on my firewall are open to hackers. Thanks to anyone who can help me.
    TK:confused

2. BillC

BillC

3. Anton Wan

Anton Wan Thread Starter

Thanks BILLC they work great (y) I also like the webattack.com website it has a lot of cool stuff on it

Thanks
    TK

4. BillC

BillC

You are welcome. BTW, WebAttack is my favorite freeware/shareware site. I always look there first when I want or need something.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!