1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Portable MP3 Device

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DJCrazyJimmy, Sep 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. DJCrazyJimmy

DJCrazyJimmy Thread Starter

What do you use for a MP3 Device?

I Have a RCA [email protected]! But I am thinking about getting a new one. Just looking around what other people have and what they think of theirs.

~DJ Crazy Jimmy

2. rockinmale

rockinmale

I have installed a pioneer 7500mp cd/mp3 receiver in my car. I listen to my tunes everywhere i go. Considering my drive to work is an hour each way. Gotta have those tunes:D

I love this receiver.....it may be a bit slow loading songs which is one drawback, but its never skipped on me yet. I have owned this receiver for almost a year trouble free. I would recommend it to everyone!

I had to replace my factory speakers since they couldnt handle the receiver, but that of course is expected.

3. DJCrazyJimmy

DJCrazyJimmy Thread Starter

I understand that. I drive for my day job in the company truck. I wish I had my own player in their truck. I would get XM or some sort of MP3 player.

~Jimmy

4. rockinmale

rockinmale

FYI
    I dont know if the truck you drive has a cassette player. They do have car adapter kits so you can play them in your car/truck. I purchased one made by rca and it skipped all the time in the car. Let alone there's no place to put it within reach. The playback quality was so so. I eventually bought what i have now with no complaints.

I hope the info helps....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/167253

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice