Portfolio Manager Hangs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kazo

I recently added a Toshiba laptop to my wireless home network. It has 1.5Ghz Celeron M processor, 512 ram, XP Home. I use Microsoft Portfolio Manager Deluxe on my Sony desktop 2.4 Ghz Pent4, 728 ram, XP Home and it works perfectly. After installing the necessary software on the laptop, the program tries to load , but then hangs up. On extremely rare tries it does load in (very slowly). I have tried the various fixes recommended on the Microsoft KB eg: uninstall & reinstall; graphics hardware accelerator changes etc. but nothing works. Any suggestions, or is the processor just too slow to handle it?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online